Friday, January 2, 2009

I finally got one...kitchen aid professional mixer!


My family all went in together and bought me a mixer. Not just any mixer but the queen of all mixers, well at least for me it is. It is black and silver (just what I wanted) and nice and powerful. Now when I make my sugar cookie dough the mixer will be the boss and not the dough! (the dough crawls up the beaters and they get so heavy they fall off!) My handheld mixer did not have a SLOW setting so I was always making a mess with the flour or powedered sugar. UGH!! It will not fit on my counter full time, so I have made room for it on a shelf. I cannot wait for my next project so I can use this new bad boy!

3 comments:

ky ky said...

ya our family did get this 4 my mama.she loves it. now im going to be helping her with that bad boy.

Amy said...

wow - you are so lucky! I am jealous (not that I would even know what to do with it!)

Brenda said...

Girl you so deserved it! Can I have some yellow cake please?